Klairs • Freshly Juiced Vitamin Serum

August 18, 2016

Skin care is such an important part of anyone's life. Recently I got schooled on the beauty benefits of vitamin C. Did you know this little sucker can lighten dark spots, prevent sagging and brighten your complexion? And, if this wasn't all it could do, it also regulates your skin's sebum production so acne can be reduced overtime! You can not only get your dose of vitamin C orally by eating citruses and drinking orange juice; you can also add it physically into your beauty regimen. Therefore, being the beauty junkie that I am (self-proclaimed, of course), I went on the lookout for the perfect serum to help me indulge.

As I mentioned a couple weeks ago, I got myself some products from SOKOGLAM and the Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Serum was included in that mini haul. I'm currently obsessed with Klairs because, not only are they a cruelty-free brand that makes affordable products, they make sure that every product they sell is suitable for sensitive skins. I, myself, don't have sensitive skin (my skin type is normal) so potential irritators do not phase me at all. However, I feel happy to use Klairs' products because I haven't really exposed my skin to many chemicals so gentle products steal my ♥.



Rate: 
What are my thoughts?
I always feel excited to put on this serum because I absolutely love the packaging. To me, it looks so legit and clean (#aesthetic, am I right); also, very hygienic. The product doesn't have any particular scent, other than a slight chemical one that you can only notice if you sniff directly through the hole of the bottle (which, you know, was the first thing I did).

I should tell you, however, if you haven't tried any vitamin C serums before, the product will feel warm on your skin; it's the way you know it's working (for real). Klairs' serum felt warm but not burning, and this sensation lasts for about half a minute every time I wear the product until it is absorbed by my skin (also a sign that my skin is pretty normal as sensitive types would probably feel this a tad stronger).

Just this week was my time of the month and usually I'm greeted by a couple zits which I've learned not to touch and wait for them to leave slowly. Since I've been wearing this serum, these pimples have dried up within two days and the "scarring" they leave behind is so light and progressively still fading that it truly impresses me. It has also help fade a couple of "scars" (I use quotation marks because they're not really scars, just slight discoloration) that I had previously from other times-of-the-month.

I've been using this serum for the past month and it has not made me break out once; on the contrary, my skin has been behaving so neatly and it looks so bright and glowy (even without makeup!). Also, no redness other than the one immediately after I tap it gently onto my skin. One thing, though, is that I don't think you have to apply this to your whole face, just places where you think you need it most.

What products do you consider essential in your beauty routines?

Follow
SaveSave
Post Comment
Post a Comment



FOLLOW @GENBURGOS


Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature