Blogger Spotlight: My Favourite Blogs of All Time

August 20, 2016
I have to admit that I always feel weird whenever I make a post about my own personal interests or things that happen in my life because, to be honest, it is super rare for me to share things about myself so freely and willingly. I especially think it's weird to talk about favourite blogs because they say a lot about you and your interests. It's all the irony of the blogger, huh? However, today, I'm sharing my favourite people with you because they inspire me a lot and they have amazing/breathtaking content on their blogs. They truly make me wish my blog was as good as them! Please enjoy them and show them a lot of love~!

I love everything that The Klog has to offer. The Klog is a Korean beauty, fashion, style, culture blog. They also run SokoGlam.com which I've previously featured on the blog. I especially love how they encourage every aspect of the Korean beauty regime: from the 10-step skin care to facials and spas. They also bring other beauty topics such as the benefits of green tea or the basis of Korean trends. I simply love it because I learn so much and am there browsing around daily.

I discovered the Lovely Complex because Sachie is a YouTuber and I used to watch her a lot prior to finding her blog.  Now, I love to read what she has to say every now and then because we both love anime, beauty and travel. She's also an amazing cosplayer and shares her stories on her blog. She's like the cool girl I've always wanted to be but find so far away to reach.

Love Taza is a popular lifestyle blog that I love because Naomi's life is the life I wish I could attempt to have when I grow up and have a family. Her children are amazing and so beautiful, her adventures around NYC/the world make me want to go everywhere, and she is so pretty! I just love everything she shares! (Also, her instagram account @taza is equally as lovely)

Gray Aesthetic
I follow Gray Aesthetic because I am basically in love with Taylor on instagram (@tayloroctober). Her blog is very minimalistic and simple; she doesn't' have too many words to say. However, the brands she features, adventures she shares, and ideas she writes about are so inspiring! She really inspires me to find ways to be a better person, how to be more economical and minimal in my life, and also have a more detailed eye!

Have you checked these people out before? What are your favorite blogs?

Follow
Post Comment
Post a Comment



FOLLOW @GENBURGOS


Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature