Jordana • Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

August 23, 2016

Yo! Photography skills are improving, huh?

Here I am again with another mascara review for y'all. I really enjoy mascara reviews because I have an obsession with finding out the best mascara out there. As you read from the last mascara review I did, my search is very very close! But, because my budget and lifestyle are restricting me, the research is proceeding at a really low pace.

Today, I'm talking about Jordana's Best Lash Extreme Volumizing mascara. This mascara really called to me because it is so inexpensive! The tube was around $5. I've always tried to stand by the principle that cheap things don't necessarily indicate cheap quality so the price never bothered me (or my wallet). I've given this mascara a ton of try-out time because you can see that I first had this mascara since Spring Break back when I did a huge haul post. Here I'll let you know all about it because it's made an impact on me, not necessarily positive though.


  • It has a long, natural short-bristle brush that picks up the perfect amount of product for each swipe.
  • It's a $5 mascara that can be found at most drugstores and Amazon for the same price.
  • It is supposed to be volumizing and separate your lashes.


Rate: 
What are my thoughts?
I had such high hopes for this mascara because I actually bought this mascara out of a recommendation from KathleenLights on YouTube. She swore by this mascara because it gave her a really voluminous look just for a small price. That really sold me! However, I had a really different experience with it.

Firstly, this mascara has a really strong green tea scent to it and it really punches you on the face because it hits you once you pull out the wand from the tube, drive the brush up your eye, and also still after you're done with the application. It doesn't last all day, though. Secondly, this mascara does absolutely nothing for my lashes. I see no volume, I see no curl, I don't even see a long-lasting look that stays all day. It really is such a shame. The final look it gives me is so minimal looking that it just seems like my lashes are still wet from my shower (sounds mean but it's the most honest review I can give)!

Therefore, in this case, I have to conclude that the price is a real representative of its quality. I've had the same experience whenever my lashes come into contact with natural bristle brushes so, it doesn't really surprise me that this was the final outcome. Hopefully, if you have a good experience with natural bristle brushes or with this mascara, do let me know! Maybe it's just supposed to be good for some and not for others!

Have you tried this mascara? What was your experience with it?

Follow
Post Comment
Post a Comment



FOLLOW @GENBURGOS


Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature