Soko Glam! • Mini Haul

July 29, 2016

So, I might just place an emergency alarm all over the place because my skin care products have been slowly but effectively coming to an end. To my utmost nightmare, it's happening for like 3 products at the same time; ain't nobody got money for that! Luckily for me, I happened to stumble upon an economic Korean beauty online store that happened to supply all of the products I need to satisfy my obsession; SOKOGLAM.

From the creator that brought us The Klog, SOKOGLAM is a lovely online store that provides anything you should need to complete a 10-step Korean skin care, some tools you can add to your beauty routine, makeup, and everything in between. I think it's safe to say I'm in love with The Klog so, my interest in SOKOGLAM is a bit biased. However, I should tell you that their service was amazing; I got my package within 3 days from placing my order and everything came perfectly packaged, safe and with samples!



I was excited to get this serum because it is one of the top sellers/recommended/bought products at their website, and its reviews promised so many things. Klairs is a brand that focuses on making products that are sensitive-skin friendly. I love brands that have gentle products since I haven't really exposed my skin to many harsh chemicals before. This serum has a 5% vitamin C concentration which means it will be gentle on even the most sensitive skins.



If you follow Jenn @ clothesencounters via YouTube for a while (like me), perhaps you noticed that she bought this sheet mask from one of her trips to Korea. When I saw how lovely it looked, I suffered. I just had to have it. Luckily, SOKOGLAM carried three versions of it but I decided to settle on the calming one because there's nothing better than a calming product that can help balance out whatever is out of shape. Banila Co is the infamous brand responsible for the Clean It Zero cleansing balm but, above all, I was really intrigued by it because their products are often called Holy Grails all over the place.


And as for samples? I received two Missha Time Revolution Ampule samples that I have yet to try. They are including Missha samples with every order right now so, take advantage of that and get yourself some skin care!

I'm so excited to try these products out and report back with a small review for each of them!

Follow
Post Comment
Post a Comment



FOLLOW @GENBURGOS


Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature