Life Lately • July 2016

August 2, 2016
Where the hell has my summer gone off to? I realise I've spent so much time doing nearly nothing that I actually feel pretty sorry for myself. But, through all the chaos and nonsense, I still have so many things to report that I cannot even contain myself. Might as well just start because it ain't gonna get any easier.
  • What is even Pokémon Go? Literally, this app is the only thing that had the power to get me out of my house in order for me to find new Pokémons... is that even healthy? (I'm not even going to go there, forget I just asked that) If it wasn't for this, though, I wouldn't have found out that those flowers up top were blooming in my yard (so pretty).
  • There's this Starbucks drink from the secret-menu called green tea frappuccino with java chips and you should try it if you 1. love matcha lattes, 2. love frappuccinos, and 3. want to try the best thing in the world.
  • I'm not even going to make an introduction for this (because I'll sound annoying af) but I'm in love with BTS. Taehyung is my bias and Yoongi is the ultimate bias-list wrecker (in my mind, I have been cheating on V with Suga; it's that intense of a feeling).
How can you chose between these two fluffy creatures? They make it so hard.
  • The Klog is my most favourite blog in the history of favourite blogs and you guys have to obsess over it just like I am, pretty please.
  • This gives me such strong Sailor Moon vibes. I want it so bad for my dorm room.
  • I love anything mystical (it's one of my biggest secrets, shhh) and these 5 ways to bring new vibes to your life with crystals are way too cool.
  • This little tour-guide into Korean beauty in NYC is giving me life (makes me want to go back to school already so I can get my shopping on)!
  • I finally dyed my hair! My hair was dyed in a way I like to call an "unintentional" ombre since it essentially became an ombre from my lack of motivation to dye my hair. Finally, I decided to get rid of the "yellowish" tones by dying the hair that was previously dyed back to a color similar to my natural one. I'm in love with it, though. I'll reveal soon.
  • Yesterday was my baby sister Mia's birthday and we had a blast. It's funny how generations change because she just turned 11 and got her first phone ever (an iPhone 6S, what).
Hopefully I'm not leaving anything out but, that's all the things I've been loving/obsessing over during this past month (and probably further back). Surprisingly nothing beauty related--so weird. I have so many things planned for the time to come: I've decided on a schedule time (yet again) but this time will be consistent (I promise) every Tuesday & Friday at 10 am, like I've been doing for the past week or so...
Please be here and check the new content~!

Follow
Post Comment
Post a Comment



FOLLOW @GENBURGOS


Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature