These Are The Things I Want, Like, Right Now

July 26, 2016
I'm getting to that point where all of my skin care products are reaching their end and, to my utmost nightmare, it's happening for like 4 of them at the same time. Skin care products are expensive! So, it doesn't really hurt that much to dream about the products I wish I could have in my little "beauty box", as I like to call it. And, let's not talk about the fact that I really wish I could upgrade a ton of my blog's aspects and buy myself a new wardrobe for next year's school year *bites nails anxiously*. Here, enjoy the sight along with me, pretty please?

+ belif's True Cream Aqua Bomb
+ Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum
+ Cremorlab Mineral Treatment Essence
+ The Little Book of Skin Care by Charlotte Cho
+ Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mirrorless Camera
+ Banila Co It Radiant Lace Hydrogel Mask Sheet
+ New prescription glasses (!!!!!!)

Also, because I enjoy sharing my wishes with you guys, if you click here you will get 20% off your next purchase at Soko Glam!

Follow
*Picture taken from Sephora.com
Post Comment
Post a Comment



FOLLOW @GENBURGOS


Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature