A List of Wishes | (feat. Photo Journal)

January 10, 2017

I'm a person who likes to plan ahead of time. I also really like lists. I started looking forward into the year and looking at all of the things that will happen, things I have to do, things I want to do, and stuff that could inevitably happen, etc. Turns out, 2017 is going to be a really eventful year so it's not a bad idea to look forward and prepare for what's to come, right? Perhaps this post is boring but I guess it's just a glimpse into my life.

+ I got a new camera at the end of last year so I want to learn how to take awesome photos... Not only of the products and things I will feature here but of the landscapes and places I'll visit.

+ My sister and I are preparing for BTS's upcoming World Tour and, conveniently, they're having a concert in New Jersey so we're preparing / screaming / excited / fangirling / saving up ($$$) to the max for it.

+ There's a bunch of things I've been wanting lately so I made a list in Shoptagr that keeps piling up and growing and I'm scared I won't be able to sacrifice and save up for BTS... it's scary.



+ I want to make my blog content better, more informative, while still being interesting. I like writing and, in the past, I tried to restrict my writing in my posts to the very minimal, purposely trying to be brief so that my readers wouldn't click out. However, I find that this made my posts very superficial and lacked information relevant to support everything I'm trying to claim. So, I want to work on this even if it takes me forever to finish my posts. #QualityOverQuantity

+ Along these blog-improvement lines, I watched a video that taught me so much of the value of a content-creator's work. I never thought of myself as a content-creator because I mostly contribute to this blog as a hobby but, regardless, that's literally what I am because I create content to post on this blog. Because of this, I want to be more picky when it comes to content, style, and brands I feature / work with for and on the blog.

+ I have started to take an interest in other aspects of beauty such as haircare and nail design. Although I am NOT good at nail design, I plan on taking care of my nails more this year and hopefully go to nail salons whenever I can and get cute designs, etc.

+ Finally, this is more for self-growth but, I want to change my style: style of living, fashion style, makeup style, travel style, studying style, etc. I am becoming an adult so I should think and act more like an adult and that's what I want to transpire onto the blog, as well.



I took these pictures when me and my family went to the recreational area of the Reserva Natural del Lago La Plata, which is the longest lake / river in Puerto Rico. My mom is pursuing her Master's degree on Environmental Science and she's doing some research on the water of this lake and, because I've been studying this whole time in the US, I haven't been able to see where her research begins so being here (for the first time!) was really breathtaking. It's too beautiful here.
Post Comment
Post a Comment



FOLLOW @GENBURGOS


Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature