Update • College & Schedule

September 6, 2016

It's been real hectic...

Hey guys! Since we're already beginning September, guess where I am? *hint: I heart NY! It's time to go back to reality and accept the fact that I am starting my third and junior year at college so I'm not quite in NY since I actually study in NJ but, you get the gist, right? Every year is so stressful for me; this one is not an exception. This is why I wanted to create an update sort-of post to fill you guys in on what's going on in my life lately and how college is going to come into place with my posting schedule!

As I mentioned before, I'm starting my third year at college which means my classes are going to be harder and more fast paced than the ones I've taken previously. This only scares me more rather than prepare me but, it's all good. I'm taking all four science classes and working part-time so keeping up with my blog is actually at the very bottom of my list, to be completely honest with you guys. However, because I love doing this so much, I am doing my best to keep up with it and create awesome content for your guys!

I wanted to let you guys know I've made new social media for TPOH! We have our very own Twitter page and our own Instagram page at which you guys can comment, contact and also follow to be updated on any new posts and features on the blog. Also, I can talk personally with you guys rather than just thinking you guys read my blog and love it!

In terms of scheduling and posting, during the end of the summer I began to post trice a week but that's not going to keep happening for obvious reasons. I have decided to lower my load to two posts per week, Tuesdays and Fridays, because I feel like this keeps it interesting and entertaining for both you and me! I want to try and be consistent in promoting and posting on Twitter and Instagram although I reckon that that's going to have to happen during the weekends or on really impossible hours of the night/afternoon. I hope this doesn't bother you but I will try to give all my love for you guys as I can!

Please let me know about your adventures this summer! I wish you good luck on this new school year! xx
Post Comment
Post a Comment



FOLLOW @GENBURGOS


Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature