Trends I'm Really Into

September 28, 2016
I've mentioned before how traveling makes me super sensitive to culture shock, right? It's not just something that I'm imagining, right? You guys know I have a problem, right?

Whenever I come back to college, or whenever I have the chance to chill around NY, I always fall in love with trends I see repeatedly around campus or along the streets. Today I just thought of sharing a few, since it's been a while since I've shared a lifestyle/fashion post here!


I really like the smart-style look mixed with some sporty elements. I think it makes the outfit look very effortless but still shows that you're put together. Also, white shoes are the hype now. They make you look chic, no kidding. Oh, and also, I'm not even gonna talk about black-on-black outfits because they make the world go 'round (I also got shamed for wearing all black everyday by three random people last week which makes me wonder if I'm not pulling it off or if there's something wrong with the world. One of the two!).

I think culottes are getting to me, as well. But, let's ignore that one since I haven't actually made any moves to actually buy one and waste all of my money... moving on.


One day I woke up and I suddenly wanted a tote bag. I feel like they make you look busy, like if you have somewhere to go, and I'm totally into that type of life (that way, I can avoid people with more reason!). (I'm just kidding)


And, even though I'm into that monochrome outfit palette, I am dying to get my nails done at a Korean nail spa and get cute designs on my nails like those! It's weird but I love having girly, delicate nails which makes a huge contrast with my almost-tomboy-ish style, haha. If any of you have ever been to a good nail spa and want to recommend one near the NYC-Manhattan area, please leave your comments down below!


All of these pictures were found via Pinterest and none of them are mine.
SaveSave
Post Comment
Post a Comment



FOLLOW @GENBURGOS


Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature