Top 3 CRUELTY-FREE Beauty Products

July 4, 2016
Hello earthlings! Because it's taken me so long to make a gracious comeback, I decided to create an informative post specially dedicated to those of you who, like me, are passionate about cruelty-free products and would like to be recommended some of the best products out there! Just my top 3 for now, though, nothing crazy but hopefully helpful:

1. Too Cool For School's Escalator Mascara
I love me a mascara that can do all of its three main purposes in life: volumize, lengthen and curl. This mascara does all three for me! Instead of buying two mascaras that will help me achieve all three, I only need this one which makes the whole process faster, easier, and cheaper.

2. Anastasia Beverly Hills' Brow Wiz
I love the brow wiz because, not matter what shade of hair color you might possess, there is one brow color that will suit you, without doubt. I've tried other products like Colourpop's Brow Pencil and NYX's Micro Brow but the thing they lack is the opportunity of trying them on and making sure one color does suit you. Otherwise, you end up buying many of them without actually getting the precise one you might actually want.

3. Kat Von D's Ink Liner
I used to be married to Stila's liquid eyeliner until I found out that they were not CF. I found this version of liner that, not only is more economic than Stila, it is also CF and comes in a huge range of colors. I especially love the shades Trooper and Hemingway but I'm so excited to try out the other colors because they look so breathtaking (talk about Neruda, am I right?).

I know it's a short list but I hope I've covered the basics! To me, I like the focus of my makeup to be the eyes so, I guess the suggestions are more targeted to that area. Hopefully, in the future, I will keep sharing more products with you guys! Let me know what you think of them!
Image found in Pinterest.
Post Comment
Post a Comment



FOLLOW @GENBURGOS


Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature